These zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible. It’s an healthier alternative to potato chips. These zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults. It can be serve as an appetizer, snack or as a side dish to large meals.
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut it into thin slices crosswise to make round chips.
- Put the zucchini slices in colander and sprinkle with salt. Leave it for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove water by pressing.
- Take a pan and heat coconut oil over high heat.
- Place the sliced zucchini slices in the hot oil.
- Fry the zucchini chips till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the pan and put on paper towels.
- Season with Tex-Mex seasoning & serve.
Zucchini- 100 gms
Tex-Mex seasoning: 2 tsp
Coconut oil- 2tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Energy: 257 kcals
Carbohydrates: 2.7 gms
Proteins: 1.1 gms
Fats: 26.4 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains