ZUCCHINI AND BROWN LENTIL SOUP
This vegetarian lentil soup is the best lentil soup plus prepared in a quick time and easy to make. It is packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. Its brimming nutritious ingredients, is perfectly filling and it’s super easy to make. Plus, it’s perfectly comforting for anytime
- Drain the soaked brown lentil, rinse and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium flame.
- Add garlic and saute for few second then add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrot saute for 2 minutes.
- Put the vegetable broth and diced tomatoes, lentils, basil, oregano, salt and pepper as per taste.
- Add zucchini and kale and boil for 10 minutes longer.
- Add lemon juice and ½ cup of water for thin consistency as needed.
- Transfer in a bowl and serve it hot.
- Dried brown lentils – 30 gms
- Carrots – 15 gms (roughly chopped)
- Zucchini – 15 gms (chopped)
- Kale – 15 gms (shredded)
- Onion – 30 gms(roughly chopped)
- Tomatoes – 15 gms(diced)
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Garlic –1 clove minced
- Vegetable broth – 100 ml
- Dried basil and oregano – ½ tsp
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper – 2 pinch
- Fresh lemon juice – 2 tsp
ENERGY: 180 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 7 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 30 gms
FATS: 6.2 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains