This is the perfect summer cool down drink that we have been making since years. A slight twist in the recipe is the ingredients used i.e. mint and basil leaves which adds extra health benefits and watermelon seeds and chia seeds increases its nutritive value. This drink is so delicious and refreshing that you want to make it right now especially since it’s summer season and days getting hotter.
- Blend the watermelon, some ice cubes and water until smooth.
- Add the honey, mint, basil leaves and watermelon seeds.
- Blend for another 10-20 seconds until mostly smooth and consistency of a slush.
- Add soaked chia seeds and serve immediately .
Watermelon – 2 Cups (cubes)
Ice cubes – 4-5
Water – 1 cup
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Mint leaves – a few
Basil leaves – a few (optional)
Watermelon seeds – 1 tsp (without skin)
Chia seeds – 1/2 tsp
ENERGY : 143 Kcals
PROTEIN : 1.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES : 24 gms
FATS : 2.6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains