Vegetable tossed salad
Salad is an extremely popular & favourite recipe of people all over the world. A healthy, nutritious and delicious salad recipe, full of flavour and veggies rich with nutrients. Homemade dressing poured over veggies, this salad is great as a brunch, a mid day meal or even as light dinner. An easily digested meal that will work great for all the health conscious ones.
- Place lettuce leaves in a salad bowl and top with tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and onion.
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil together & make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Season salad with salt & pepper and tossed to combine.
- Lettuce leaves- 2 (finely sliced)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely sliced)
- Cucumber- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrot- 25 gms (shredded)
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder- 2 pinch
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 82 kcals
Carbohydrates: 6 gms
Proteins: 2.5 gms
Fats: 5.462 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains