Vegetable pulav made in brown rice which is rich in nutrients and gluten free and rich in fiber and helps digestion and weight loss. Vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals and thus making the pulav tasty and nutritious and low in calorie and thus perfect cuisine for weight loss
- Grind mint, garlic, ginger, coconut, green chilli, cilantro, garam masala and red chilli in a mixer into smooth paste.
- Soak rice in water for 2 hrs and drain.
- Heat oil in a vessel, add 1tsp cumin seeds. And then add rice and fry for some time.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of oil to the cooker and heat it and then add cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, and bay leaves. Then add the chopped onions and fry till brown.
- Then add tomatoes and the ground paste and saute for 5 min add the vegetables and cook for 5 min.
- Then add the rice and water and Pressure-cook it until rice is completely cooked.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with onion, lemon and chillies as per your taste.
Carrot Chunks, Cut Beans, Shelled Peas-1/2 Cup
Brown Rice-2 Cups
Chopped Onions-1/2 Cup
Cauliflower (Flowerettes) -1/2 Cup
Chopped Tomatoes-1/2 Cup
Grated Coconut -1/2 Cup
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger finely chopped- 1 tsp
Garlic finely chopped-1 tsp
Green Chilli-3 to 4
Cinnamon Sticks-Two 1 inch sticks
Mint Leaves-1/4 Cup
Cilantro -1/4 Cup
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains