Daliya is considered to be one of the simplest and healthiest foods, low in fat and cholesterol, high in iron and fibre, good in carbs made with vegetables. It’s incredibly light, healthy and is one of the simplest recipe to make. Veggies in it enhances its taste and nutritional value. Perfectly suited for those who wish to keep the breakfast healthy as well as tasy
- Roast daliya in little oil & keep it aside.
- Take cooker then add oil & give vaghar of zeera, rai & curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onion, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till light brown, then add chopped veggies & cook till becomes soft.
- Now add roasted daliya, salt and water & mix well & put lid.
- Give 2 whistle on medium flame & switch off flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Daliya- 30 gms
- Carrot- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Capsicum- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves- 8 leaves
- Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
- Zeera- ¼ tsp
- Rai- ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Water- as required
Energy: 202 kcals
Carbohydrates: 26 gms
Proteins: 5.5 gms
Fats: 3.44 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains