This tricolor salad is a tasty starter or snack. It is a fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious salad recipe. Made with fresh tomatoes, soft avocado and mozzarella, this delicious salad is just bursting with flavors. The vibrant colour of this salad makes it appealing than the rest. A full serving of this delicious salad is enough for lunch while half a serving is great as a side with meat, especially chicken and fish.
- Peel, deseed avocado and slice them.
- Put all sliced items in a bowl.
- Add pesto, olive oil and mozzarella pieces.
- Now add black pepper powder & salt, mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Tomato- 25 gms (sliced)
- Avocado- 25 gms (sliced)
- Olives- 6-8 ( halves the olives and deseed them)
- Mozarella- 15 gms (cut into pieces)
- Pesto sauce- 1 tsp
- Olive oil- 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Basil leaves- for garnishing
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 270 kcals
Carbohydrates: 6.61 gms
Proteins: 6.43 gms
Fats: 25.36 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains