TOMATO SPINACH SOUP
Tomatoes and spinach soup is an excellent soup with tangy and yummy flavour with nutrients and fiber. Spinach (the popeye effect) and tomato has a remarkable ability to restore energy. They play a vital role in formation of red blood cells as they are rich in vitamin C & iron which is also good for skin.
- Blanch the spinach and make the puree and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the bayleaf,garlic kalimirch and onion saute for few minutes till onions turn transculent.
- Add green chilli and saute.
- Add chopped tomatoes till the tomatoes get mashed.
- Add spinach puree in the tomatoes and mix it well cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and the vegetable stock mix it well and bring the soup to boil keep aside and serve hot.
Tomatoes- 100 gms (roughly chopped),
Spinach- 50 gms,
Onions- 30 gms(chopped),
Olive oil- 1 tsp,
Green chilli- 1/2,
Vegetable stock- 100 ml.
Salt- as per taste.
ENERGY: 85.5 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 1.9 gms.
CARBOHYDRATES: 5.1 gms.
FATS: 5.5 gms.
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains