If you are lazy and don’t feel like making much efforts for a wholesome healthy dish???? Then this soup is perfect for you..!!! Tomato soup is the easiest and delicious comfort food, can be prepared in minutes, and can be relished any time of the day. Made with just tomatoes onions and brown rice flour this soup makes a perfect appetizer and is healthy too..!!!!
- To make this Tomato Soup first soak the tomatoes in lukewarm water with a pinch of salt. This removes adulterants. Next rinse it off with some cold water and chop the tomatoes and keep it aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat and add chopped tomatoes, onions, cloves of garlic and water bring it to boil and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add mixed herbs this will add on to the taste and aroma.
- Remove from heat and blend it using a blender. Once you get the smooth paste, keep it aside.
- Take a fry pan, over medium heat oil and stir it in a tsp of brown rice flour and cook it till gives aroma comes.
- Slowly whisk in a bit of the tomato mixture, so that no lumps form, then stir in the rest. Season with black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Serve the Tomato Soup and garnish with few coriander leaves.
- Tomato – 50 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 2 ( chopped)
- Brown rice flour – 1 tbsp
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Water – 200 ml
- Mixed herbs – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp for garnish
- Salt – as per taste.
Energy: 132 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 17.58 gms
Proteins: 3.44 gms
Fats: 5.93 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains