TOMATO OMELETTE WITH CHEESE
Here comes an opportunity for vegetarians. Enjoy a creative and combination of besan & tomato omelette with cheese and some exciting spices which makes the omelette very tasty. This is a quick and easy recipe which doesn’t require any fermentation. So you can make instantly whenever you want to.
- Take a bowl make a batter of gram flour whisk properly so their will be no lumps left, consistency should be medium neither thick nor thin.
- Add the chopped and other ingredients in the batter.
- Once the batter is ready keep it aside.
- Take a small bowl and mash the cheese properly.
- Add cheese in the batter mix it well.
- Take oil in a pan, put the batter and spread it in circular form cover and cook for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Turn the omelette and cook it for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the pan garnish with coriander leaves. and enjoy eating with sauce or green chutney.
- Tomato – 1 tomato (chopped)
- Cheese – 30 gms
- Gram flour – 30 gms (besan)
- Onion – 15 gms (chopped)
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp (jeera)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/3 tsp
- Green chili – 1 (chopped)
- Garam masala powder – 1/3 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
ENERGY: 279.3 Kcals.
PRTOTEIN: 15.75 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 23.1 gms
FATS: 19.15 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains