Tomato lauki soup
Bottle gourd/lauki tomato soup or doodhi tomato soup is the healthiest soup and also very light soup for the stomach. This soup helps for weight loss and maintains the digestive system.
- Wash the vegetables peel and dice lauki and roughly chop the tomatoes, onion.
- In a pressure cooker put bottle gourd, tomato, onion, ginger, whole peppercorns, 250 ml of water. Cook up to 1 whistle and then lower flame and cook another 5 mins or till cooked. Remove from heat and let pressure drop, then open lid.
- Cool the cooked mixture. Then blend to puree in mixer/blender. When blending add the coriander leaves.
- Strain blended mixture.
- Pour puree into saucepan bring to boil.
- Add oil, salt, pepper powder add chopped coriander stir and simmer for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Bottle gourd/ lauki – 50 gms (peeled and dice)
- Tomatoes – 50 gms ( roughly chopped )
- Ginger – ½ inch , peeled
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Oil –1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Whole black peppercorns – 6
- Water – 250 ml
- Black pepper powder – 1-2 pinch
- Salt – as per taste.
Energy: 95 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 6 gms
Proteins: 3.25 gms
Fats: 5.55 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains