Thai Veg Fried Rice
Thai Veg Fried rice has been cooked in brown rice which has health benefits over normal rice as it retains most of the nutrient value of the kernel . It is a whole grain relatively low in calorie, high in fiber and gluten free. and a very good source of phosphorous thiamine, niacin, selenium, magnesium, vit B6 and excellent source of manganese. This dish is good for heart health and blood pressure. Also since the rice has been prepared with pineapple and kidney beans, it is also good for eye health, bone health and digestion.Kidney beans are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as molybdenum,vitamin K1, copper, manganese, folate, iron, potassium, and phosphorus.
- In a wok, heat the oil and fry the garlic.
- Then add the kidney beans, long beans , baby corn and rice and stir-fry the rice until it is thoroughly mixed up with the vegetables. Then add pineapple and tomato.
- Now add soy sauce, salt and green chillies as per your taste
Cooked brown rice-3 cups
Green chillies sliced-5
Diced pineapple-1/2 cup
Diced tomato-1/4 cup
Diced baby corn-1/4 cup
Coarsely chopped garlic-1 tbsp
Boiled red kidney beans-1/2 cup
Diced long beans -1/4 cup
Vegetable oil-2 tbsp
Serving size:1 cup
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains