An interesting paneer dry recipe made on tawa with some spices. It is generally served as a side dish or perhaps as a starter cum appetizer made within minutes without any preparations and disappointments. Paneer tawa is a simple and spicy dish which can be served with roti or chapati or as a snack.
- Make the paste of the spices.
- In a bowl transfer the cubed paneer and the spice paste and mix it well.
- Keep it for 30 mins for marination.
- Take a non stick tawa arrange the paneer pieces in a tawa.
- Put oil around the paneer pieces.
- Let the one side of the paneer shallow fry on a medium low flame for few minutes.
- Flip it around and let the other side also shallow fry till crisp.
- Remove from the tawa and place it on a tissue paper so that the excess oil is absorbed.
- Serve hot with a piece of lemon, onion and green chutney.
- Paneer – 60 grams (cut in cubes)
- Oil – 1 tsp
For spice paste:
- Mint leaves – 10 leaves
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
- Sour curd – ½ tsp
- Red chili – 1 pinch
- Green chili – ½
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 248 Kcals.
PROTEIN: 14.16 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 4.13 gms
FATS: 15.2 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains