Stir Fried Pumpkin in Thai style
Pumpkin is a rich source of fiber, potassium and Vitamin C and hence support a healthy heart. The potassium contents of Pumpkin is good for people having hypertension and high blood pressure.
- In a wok heat the oil on hight flame and add the garlic and chilli and saute until the garlic turns golden.
- Now add the pumpkin and mushroom and toss to coat with oil.
- Now add little water to just cover the pumpkin and the dish is a little saucy
- Now add sugar, pepper, salt and soy sauce as per your taste. Simmer the flame and cook until pumpkin is tender.
- Now add the scallions and squeeze lime juice over the mixture.
- Stir for 30 seconds more and garnish with leaves of your choice (mint/coriander) and then serve with rice.
Pumpkin, sliced into thin strips-2 cups
mushroom sliced into strips-1/2 cup
Scallions (use white and green sections) cut into 1" lengths-1/2-cup
Brown sugar-1 tsp.
White pepper-1/2 tsp
Jalapeno peppers, sliced thin-2
Cloves garlic, sliced thin-3
Light soy sauce to taste
Vegetable oil-1 1/2 Tbsp.
Salt to taste
Serving size:1 katori
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains