SPRING ONION SOUP
Spring onions add great nutritive and taste value to a dish and can be used in different ways. Spring onion is a nutritious plant, and therefore it provides a host of health benefits to us. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals which aids in curing the various ailments. It is seen to have helped in reducing the harmful impacts of various diseases also helps in digestion, lowers blood sugar level, It speeds up the level of blood circulation in the body.
- Heat oil in a pan & fry the garlic for 10-12 seconds.
- Add the spring onions and saute for 4-5 minutes on a low flame.
- Now add the chopped onions season with salt and pepper & stir well.
- Pour water and stir again cover the pan and simmer till the onions are cooked completely on a low to medium flame.
- Let the soup cool down a bit with a hand blender, blend the soup till smooth the soup will appear thick now.
- Add soy sauce, oregano and keep the soup to simmer for 4-5 minutes,
- If the soup appears too thick, then you can add about ½ cup water while simmering the soup.
- Garnish with some spring onions green & serve soup hot.
- Spring onions (greens) – 1 bunch (small chopped)
- Onions – 50 gms
- Garlic – 2 cloves chopped
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Dry oregano – ¼ tsp
- Water – 200 ml
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 76 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 8 gms
PROTEINS: 4.8 gms
FATS: 3.08 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains