Spinach omlette is the ideal breakfast for an active day! Be it a busy weekday, or an energetic weekend, this easy-to-cook breakfast will help you stay productive during the first half of the day.
Healthy and tasty palak omlette in just 10 minutes. Loaded with protein, iron and vitamins. Just break the add the chopped vegetables, cook and with chapatis or salad.
- Wash spinach and coriander with lots of water and drain.
- Chop spinach and coriander along with onions and green chili.
- In a bowl break the eggs and discard the yolk and add the chopped ingredients, ginger garlic paste, cumin and turmeric powder, salt and pepper.
- Beat them together until eggs become frothy.
- Now heat oil a nonstick pan pour the mixture evenly if needed spread the spinach all over and cook it on a medium low heat.
- Flip it to other side until it gets cooked.
- Serve this hot Italian spinach omlette seasoned with mixed herbs with chapatti or carrot salad.
- Spinach – 25 gms (chopped)
- Egg whites – 2
- Onions – 25 gms (chopped)
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tsp (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tsp
- Green chili – ½
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Mixed herbs – ¼ tsp (for seasonig)
- Black pepper powder – 2 pinch
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 75 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5 gms
PROTEINS: 4.47 gms
FATS: 5.7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains