Breakfast is the most important meal so never skip it . Preparing healthy, filling and a different variety breakfast each day is a daunting task. This soya dosa is one of an instant version and no fermentation method.
Soybeans are considered to be a source of complete protein. A complete protein is one that contains significant amounts of all the essential amino acids that must be provided to the human body, soy is a good source of protein, amongst many others, for vegetarians and vegans or for people who want to reduce the amount of meat they eat.
For soya batter:
- Soak overnight soya bean and flaxseeds.
- In the morning, drain the water wash and blend soya bean, flaxseeds, ginger and green chilli and make a smooth batter of it.
- See the consistency of the batter if required put little more water.
- Remove the batter in a bowl add flour and salt and mix it well.
For soya dosa:
- Heat the tava put a drop of oil pour the batter on the tava.
- Put some oil on the top of the dosa.
- Flip the dosa when the one side is cooked.
- Flip the bottom and top twice so that it gets cooked nicely.
- Fry the dosa until gets cooked thoroughly.
- The dosa is ready, transfer it in a dish enjoy with sambhar and green chutney.
- Soya bean – 20 gms
- Flax seeds – ½ tbsp
- Brown rice Flour – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – ¼ inch
- Green chilli – ½
- Salt – as per taste.
- Water – as required.
ENERGY: 182 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 11.6 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 16 gms
FATS: 9 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains