This Soya Soup recipe is extremely delectable and nutritious. It is an easy soup recipe & an appropriate appetizer too & is the perfect alternative soup and doesn’t use any dairy products so can work for any vegan diners too. This hearty, healthy meal is made in minutes with only soya beans, carrots, onions and seasoning of salt and pepper powder. This soya bean is low-calorie but tastes deliciously full fat!
- Soak soybeans overnight, drain water and boil till the beans are soft. Keep aside. Till then Finely chop onions, carrots and coriander leaves.and keep aside
- In a deep large pan heat the oil and stir fry garlic and onions, then add cumin powder, red chilli powder and chopped carrots saute for 5 minutes & stir in between.
- Now add the cooked soyabeans and water cover and simmer for 25 minutes stir occasionally.
- Off the flame, cool and puree the soup in a blender to a desired consistency.
- Season with pepper powder and salt mix well garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Soya bean – 20 gms (soaked overnight)
- Carrot – 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Garlic clove – 2 (finely chopped)
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1tsp
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp (or as per taste)
- Water – 250 ml
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 132 kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 8 gms
PROTEINS: 10.5 gms
FATS: 6.82 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains