Soya chunks Cutlets is a fusion recipe which is loved by people of all age groups. Made with soya nuggets and gram flour, this snack recipe can be served with green chutney or chili sauce. This variation of cutlet is a must try appetizer in any party. It is quick to make and doesn't take much time. Rich in protein, they are a must have for kids, and you can try out this simple cutlet recipe. Add more veggies in the cutlet if you want a crispy and crunchy texture. Also, if you're one of those high-spice eaters and prefer lots of spiciness in the dishes, then sprinkle a little red chili flakes over the cutlets for a fiery experience. This snack recipe is sure to be a hit among all the garlic lovers as it has good portions of garlic in it which will add in a unique and strong aroma to the cutlets. Pair this delicious cutlet recipe with some onion rings and you're done for the day.
- Boil soya in hot water for 3-4 minutes. Drain water. Squeeze of excess water and rinse well. Again squeeze and remove excess water and blend them to a coarse texture.
- Heat pan, add little of oil season with cumin seeds, saute ginger garlic until raw smells goes away. Then add all spices & fry for 5 minutes then add all veggies and saute.
- Cover and cook on low heat until veggies becomes soft.
- Now add soya chunks and coriander leaves, mix and cover and cook on low heat for 2-4 minutes or until completely cooked.
- Now add roasted besan to bind the mixture.
- Make patties of this then dip in egg white then poha powder & keep it aside.
- Shallow fry all patties and serve hot with mint chutney.
- Soya chunks- 25 gms
- Carrot- 25 gms (grated)
- French beans- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- ½ tsp
- Besan- 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Powdered poha- 15 gms
- Eggwhite- 1
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste.
ENERGY: 230 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRTAES: 25 gms
PROTEINS: 20 gms
FATS: 6.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains