Semolina vegetable cheela
Semolina Vegetable Cheela is a perfect way to feed vegetables to your kids. It is a little time consuming but it’s worth it. Not only it’s tasty but is really healthy also. You can also make this cheela for your breakfast and can pack it for your lunch too. It is different than the regular cheela. It tastes yummy and nutritious too.
- In a bowl, make a batter of semolina, wheat flour, curd and water by mixing them together. The consistency of the batter should not be runny, neither it should be too thick. Let the batter rest for at least 20- 25 minutes.
- Now in the mixture add all the vegetables, salt and pepper. If after adding vegetables the batter becomes thick then add a little water or curd.
- Now take a non-stick pan and put it on low medium flame. Brush it with little oil. Once the pan is hot, pour a big ladle of mixture and spread it evenly on the pan. It should be thin like a pancake.
- Put the lid on and let the cheela gets cooked in steam on low flame for 5-7 minutes. Once a while flip the cheela, so that both sides get cooked evenly and yellowish golden in colour.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.
- Semolina (rava)- 20 gms
- Wheat flour- 10 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrot- 25 gms (grated)
- Capsicum- 25 gms (grated)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 188 kcals
Carbohydrates: 25.86 gms
Proteins: 6.45 gms
Fats: 5.8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains