If you have leftover roti’s from breakfast/ dinner and you don’t want to throw them and thinking about what to do with them? So now it’s a time to give a tasty makeover to it in the form of a healthy dish.
Roti/ chapati noodles is a delicious recipe made with leftover rotis. This one is a good alternative to regular boring chapatis… makes perfect lunch, brunch, light evening snack and quick fix breakfast. Very easy to prepare and is made quite similar to the regular Indo Chinese Hakka noodles recipe.
You can vary it as per your choice.. be it veggies, sauces, spices, broccoli and sprouts etc. the end result is going to be one tasty bowl of roti noodles…!!!!
Here is the recipe of this healthy roti noodles recipe……
- Cut roti or chapati into thin strips using a sharp knife or scissor. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and green chillies. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add all vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes. Till veggies, becomes little soft.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, black & white pepper powder, salt.
- Mix well till all sauces and spices are well combined.
- Now add chapati strips and mix thoroughly, simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot.
- Leftover multigrain roti: 1 (30gms) ( cut into fine strips)
- Onion: 25 gms ( finely sliced)
- Tomato: 25 gms ( finely sliced)
- Carrot: 25 gms ( finely sliced)
- French beans: 25 gms ( finely sliced)
- Capsicum: 25 gms ( finely sliced)
- Garlic: 3 nos (finely chppped)
- Ginger: ½ tsp ( finely chopped)
- Green chillies: 2 (finel sliced)
- Spring onions: few for garnishing
- Soya sauce: 1 tsp
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Red chilli sauce: ½ tsp
- Black & white pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
Energy: 214 kcals
Carbohydrates: 31.1 gms
Proteins: 10.5 gms
Fats: 6.2 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains