All of you might be bored with that boiled and grilled chicken included in your diet. Here is an interesting modification for this everyday recipe. This chicken recipe is a unique South Indian chicken recipe, a delicious, flavorful dry chicken curry recipe made with Indian spices and herbs. You can add in your favourite veggies to it and enjoy it as a main meal.
- Wash and cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Take a bowl add red chili powder, black pepper powder, fennel powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, mix it well and form a paste. Add the chicken pieces to this and rub at the masala on the chicken. Let this marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add the marinated chicken. Cover and cook it for about 7 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Open the lid and fry on medium high flame for about 4-6 minutes or until all the water evaporates. The spices will get stuck to the chicken pieces.
- Add the diced onions, capsicum and green chilies at this stage. Fry for 2-3 more minutes and switch off.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chicken – 100 gms
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Capsicum – 1 small size
- Red Chili Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Fennel Powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder -¼ tsp
- Yogurt (curd) - 1 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Salt – A per taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - (for garnishing)
- Green Chilies - 2 or 3 (slit)
ENERGY – 220 Kcal
PROTEIN – 26 gms
CARBOHYDRATES – 15 gms
FATS – 11 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains