Rava Uttapam is a South Indian recipe that can be eaten anytime, and is absolutely mouth-watering. This instant uttapam is just the variation of the traditional dish which can be made without grinding the batter and fermenting. Rawa uttapam is a simple and delicious pancake prepared with just semolina, curd and topped with finely chopped veggies. These rawa uttapam are great to have anytime.
- Take a bowl put rawa and water and keep it aside for 5 minutes meanwhile chop the vegetables and keep aside.
- Add the yoghurt, salt and water mix it well and see the consistency, then add the chopped vegetables, ginger garlic paste and green chili and mix the batter well.
- Heat a nonstick pan on a medium high flame.
- Add few drops of oil on the surface of tawa and spread it using halved onion.
- Pour the batter on the pan and spread it in a circular shape & cover it with lid and cook for 5 minutes so that the vegetables get cooked.
- Turn the uttapam slowly with flat spatula, cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer it on a flat plate and serve with sambhar, green chutney or with bell pepper chutney and enjoy..!!!
- Rawa – 50 gms
- yoghurt – 30 gms (low fat)
- Onion – 10 gms (chopped)
- Tomato – 10 gms (chopped)
- Capsicum – 10 gms (chopped)
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 248 Kcals
CARBOHYDRATES: 36.9 gms
PROTEINS: 9.2 gms
FATS: 5.1 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains