Ragi dosa is a healthy breakfast from South Indian cuisine. Prepared with ragi millet, also known as finger millet or nachni. Ragi is a healthy grain, and it is very rich in calcium, essential nutrients and good for both vegans and vegetarians. The texture of dosa is very similar to the rava dosa with variation in taste and flavour.
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients except oil and water.
- Whisk it and make a lump free batter.
- Rest the batter for 15-20 minutes.
- Now add water as required and prepare a flowing consistency batter.
- Heat nonstick tawa and pour the batter carefully.
- Sprinkle oil from the top.
- Once the dosa roasts to golden brown, flip over and cook.
- Fold the dosa and serve hot with mint chutney.
- Ragi flour- 15gms
- Rava- 15 gms
- Brown rice flour- 1 tbsp
- Curd- 3 tbsp
- Ginger- ¼ tsp (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 1 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves- few (finely chopped)
- Coriander- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Water- as required
Energy: 233 kcals
Carbohydrates: 33.6 gms
Proteins: 8.1 gms
Fats: 7.34 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains