RAGI AND DATES KHEER
Ragi is a healthy millet and very good for kids and women as its rich in calcium and iron. Dates are also high in antioxidants, revitalize the body and instantly give an energy boost. Dates with kheer help people gain weight.
Ragi and dates kheer makes a nutritious dessert for all age groups especially for kids. You can even have it in breakfast or an after meal dessert.
- Boil milk in a non stick pan on low heat. In a bowl mix date paste with little water to make a smooth thin batter.
- In another bowl mix little water with ragi powder to form a thin batter.Add the ragi batter to the milk and stir for five minutes or till thick.
- In a serving bowl pour some date batter and top with some dried nuts and pour a huge ladle of ragi milk. Serve hot.
- Ragi flour - 1tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Dates paste – ¼ cup
- Dry fruits for garnish
- ENERGY – 290 kcals
- PROTEIN – 7.7 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES – 48 gms
- FATS – 6.6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains