RADDISH GREENS SALAD
This salad is a balance of flavors and textures. Its crunchy, colorful, hearty, super easy and fulfilling, this radish greens salad is just right for a light lunch or as a delicious salad by the side of a soup for dinner and gets ready in 15 minutes.
More Vitamin C than the actual radish, calcium, rich in potassium, full of antioxidants, helps gallbladder and liver and relieves flatulence and indigestion…one of the many benefits of eating the poor, overlooked and humble radish greens..!!! It is also known to be a great remedy for piles and for scurvy since it is a rich source of phosphorous.
- Make this crunchy salad at the time when you start to eat.
- Firstly, Soak the beans overnight.
- On the next day discard the water rinse and keep it aside in the bowl.
- Then chop all the ingredients and keep aside.
- Put all the chopped ingredients in the beans bowl add cinnamon powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice, hing, green chilli and salt mix it well and serve.
- Raddish leaves – 25 gms (chopped)
- Raddish – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Tomatoes – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Beetroot – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Onions – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Sprouted beans – 10 gms (soaked overnight)
- Green chillies – 1 (finely chopped)
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Hing – 1 pinch
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 110 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 30.6 gms
PROTEINS: 6.8 gms
FATS: 0.64 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains