Quinoa with vegetables
This quinoa with vegetables is loaded with colors and flavors. It is an easy and healthy dish loaded with protein, fiber, and vegetables in each spoon. It’s vegetarian and gluten free too. Quinoa looks like grain but it is actually an edible seed. It is nutty in flavor and high in protein.
- Rinse quinoa in a strainer, on other side in a saucepan add quinoa, water, salt & boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until quinoa absorbs water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions & cook till soft and translucent.
- Now add garlic, zucchini, carrots, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Saute till veggies becomes soft.
- Now add salt and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Now mix well quinoa with sauted veggies, garnish with coriander leaves, serve hot.
- Quinoa- 30 gms
- Zucchini- 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrots- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Garlic- 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Oregano- ¾ tsp
- Chilli flakes- ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves- few for garnishing
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Water- as required
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 186 kcals
Carbohydrates: 25.51 gms
Proteins: 5.73 gms
Fats: 7.1 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains