Quinoa pasta with veggies
Pasta is a delicious meal that is considered as a great comfort food. It involves quinoa pasta with a healthy mix of veggies.
This veggie quinoa pasta recipe is a great vehicle for showcasing the best produce of the season. This dish is highly adaptable, so feel free to grab whatever veggies you want. The lightly sauted vegetables in the tomato puree gives a delicious taste to the pasta. The most important thing is not to overcook the vegetables.
- Boil pasta, strain and keep it aside.
- On a nonstick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds let it splutter.
- Add onion once it turns transparent, add ginger and garlic paste and tomato puree.
- Toss it until the raw smell goes off.
- Add all the vegetables, salt and chillies one by one and mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta. Toss and mix the pasta well with vegetables.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and black pepper powder and serve hot.
- Quinoa pasta – 30 gms
- Onion – 25 gms
- Tomato puree –25 gms
- Cabbage – 25 gms
- Carrot – 25 gms
- Beans – 25 gms
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic – ½ tsp
- Green chillies – 1 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
Energy: 207 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 28.67 gms
Proteins: 7.18 gms
Fats: 7.34 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains