QUINOA FRUIT SALAD
Quinoa fruit salad is the perfect blend of fresh fruits and quinoa with a delightful honey lime dressing. If you’re looking for something healthy to take to potluck or picnic, this is your go-to!
This quinoa-packed fruit salad can be made in just 10 minutes without turning on the stove. It’s a protein-packed salad that’s also so incredibly refreshing and so nutritious. This protein-packed quinoa salad is balanced with a lemon and honey dressing and refreshing mint!
You can add fruit as per your choice. It is a filling, light, healthy, and delicious.
- To make the dressing, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice, and honey in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, oranges and crushed walnuts. Stir in lemon dressing.
- Quinoa -3/4 cup (cooked)
- Kiwi – ½ small (peeled and diced)
- Strawberries – 4-5 no (quartered)
- Pineapple – 1 slice (diced)
- Oranges – 3-4 slices ( peeled and skin removed)
- Walnuts – 2-3 no (crushed)
- Mint leaves – for garnish (chopped)
- FOR THE LEMON DRESSING :
- Olive oil – ½ tsp
- Apple cider vinegar – ½ tsp
- Mustard powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Honey – 1tsp (organic)
ENERGY : 230 Kcals
PROTEIN: 7 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 36 gms
FATS: 7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains