Quinoa and lentil detox soup
This flavorful lentil and quinoa soup preparation is loaded with vegetables like carrots, spinach and spices like ginger, turmeric makes up this hearty soup. This soup is just one of the many meals that will help you to get closer to your goal. Also, the spices in the soup play a key role in fighting seasonal allergies and strengthening your immune system too.
Eating the same thing everyday is boring!!!!!so, try this low calorie detox cleansing soup for your healthy body.
- Wash the yellow lentils & quinoa well and drain the water.
- Take a pressure cooker, put all the ingredients except spinach in the cooker and cook for 15 minutes (2 to 3 whistle).
- Once the whistle stops, put off the flame and open the lid of the cooker.
- Adjust the consistency of the soup.
- If you like thin then add more stock/water.
- Turn on the flame again and put the spinach leaves and cook for 3-4 more minutes till the spinach becomes tender.
- Give a taste adjust the spices, squeeze the lemon and serve it hot..!!!
- Yellow lentil – 20 gms
- Quinoa – 30 gms
- Carrots – 10 gms (chopped)
- Celery – 10 gms (chopped)
- Spinach – 10 gms (chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (grated)
- Garlic – 3 cloves (1 grated & 2 whole)
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Red paprika – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Vegetable broth – 200 ml
- Lemon – ½ for squeezing
- Salt and black pepper – as per taste.
ENERGY: 126 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 7.38 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 22.7 gms
FATS: 1.27 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains