This pumpkin soup is not only delicious but also has many health benefits and also fulfills the daily requirement of vitamin A. It gets naturally creamy texture because of its own softness and gives more delicious an enticing flavor with the herbs aroma. The soup requires very less ingredients and easy to make any time.
Enjoy this delicious creamy bhopla soup with salads!!!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onions and saute for a minute on medium flame.
- Add pumpkin and cook for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 cup of hot water, salt & pepper mix it well cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool down completely.
- Once gets cooled, take a blender transfer the ingredients and blend it till gets smooth.
- Take a deep non-stick pan put the ajwain and saute it for half minute and then add the blended mixture and cook till boil comes (stir occasionally).
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve the hot bhopla soup immediately.
- Pumpkin(bhopla) – 100 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Onions – 20 gms (chopped)
- Olive oil – ½ tsp
- Ajwain – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 57 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 2 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 6.2 gms
FATS: 2.7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains