POMEGRANATE AND PANEER SALAD
A healthy salad, bursting with nutritious ingredients, delicious flavour and texture. It is a perfect midday meal or served as a side dish in major meals or a healthy breakfast. It contains protein and is full of fibre and antioxidants
- Cut paneer into small pieces.
- Wash and chop cucumber with peels into small pieces.
- Mix pomegranate, paneer, cucumber, grated coconut, and chopped lettuce leaves.
- In a bowl squeeze lemon, add chat masala, salt and pepper powder.
- Add the above dressing to salad and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
- Pomegranate: 50gms
- Paneer: 30gms
- Cucumber: 30gms
- Fresh coconut: 5gms (grated)
- Lettuce leaves: 1-2 no (chopped finely)
- Lemon: 1 No (small)
- Pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Chat masala: ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY:155 Kcals
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains