Peanut chat is a lip smacking streat food recipe of roasted peanuts and fresh chopped vegetables. Peanuts are a good source of dietary protein, rich in energy and has many health benefiting nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals essential for good health. This peanut chat is very refreshing, tasty, easy and nutritious too.
- In a saucepan add peanuts with 2 cups of water, turmeric and little of salt. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until peanuts are soft. Drain water and let it cool to room temperature.
- Now mix all the spices salt, green chillies and lemon juice together.
- Add peanuts, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and sesame seeds, add spice mix and toss.
- Peanut chat is ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve immediately.
- Raw peanuts- 30 gms
- Tomatoes- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cucumber- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrots- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 1 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice- ¾ tsp
- Sesame seeds- ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Roasted cumin seed powder- ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ¼ tsp
- Amchoor powder- ¼ tsp
- Chat masala powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 197 kcals
Carbohydrates: 11.7 gms
Proteins: 10.03 gms
Fats: 7.3 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains