Paneer Pulav in Couscous
The dish which is traditionally prepared with white rice has been replaced with couscous which is a good plant source of protein and contains selenium and it also known to boost immunity. Couscous promotes healthy blood sugar level and being low in calorie it helps weight loss. Paneer in the dish further enriches it with protein and calcium which is good for the bones and teeth.
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and add the cumin seeds.
- Then add the couscous and saute on a medium flame for 2 min.
- Then add the vegetables and paneer cubes and add ¾ cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Couscous- 40 gm
Carrot- 15 gm
Paneer- 20 gm
Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
Capsicum -15 gm
Salt to taste
Coriander for garnish
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains