PALAK PANEEER ROLL
Finding it hard, to make kids eat green leafy vegetables, then this will be a good try. It’s perfect recipe for kids lunch box or breakfast or after school meal.
This recipe is simple and nourishing. You can add any shredded veggies also by cutting the amount of paneer. Don’t skip tomatoes in this recipe as it bind the mixture and prevents drying.
- Wash and drain spinach with water, grind to a fine paste with ginger, ¼ tsp cumin seeds and salt.
- Transfer it in a mixing bowl. Mix wheat flour and knead to a stiff dough. Add ½ tsp oil and knead it well until soft.
- Keep aside for sometime.
For stuffing :
- Heat oil in a pan , add ¼ tsp cumin seeds till crackle.
- Add ginger garlic paste, and saute for 1 minute.
- Add bolied peas, tomato puree, red chili powder, and all masalas. Saute till it thickens and raw smell goes off.
- Add crumbled paneer and mix well.cook for 2-3 mins till tomato and paneer blends well.
- Add coriander leaves and stir well.
- Divide the dough into small balls, and roll into rotis.
- Roast on tawa from both sides with oil, untill golden brown spots begin to appear on the roti.
- Place the paneer mixture on roti, (you can add onion slice or grated carrot) begin to roll on one end and bind together with a tooth pick.
- Serve it with any dip of your choice.
- Spinach – 75 gms
- Wheat flour – 20 gms
- Besan – 10 gms
- Paneer – 25 gms (grated and crumbled)
- Tomatoes – 50gms (pureed)
- Peas – 20 gms (boiled)
- Oil – 10 gms
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Ginger – half inch
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – handful (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- ENERGY: 307 Kcals
- PROTEIN: 14.6 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 23.8 gms
- FATS: 15 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains