Oats vegetable soup
Oats vegetable soup recipe is one of the easiest oats recipe that you can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. It’s absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing. The fiber in oats and vegetables gives feeling of fullness for longer period of time. it is very quick recipe.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add chopped ginger & garlic, saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add oats and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add all veggies and saute for 5 minutes.
- Pour water and cook until the veggies are cooked.
- Add more water, if needed.
- Now add black pepper powder, salt and italian seasoning and cook for sometimes.
- Once it comes to desired consistency, switch off flame.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes, garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Oats- 30 gms
- Carrot- 25 gms
- French beans- 25 gms
- Cauliflower- 25 gms
- Garlic- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Red chilli flakes- ½ tsp
- Italian seasoning- ½ tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 121 kcals
Carbohydrates: 237 gms
Proteins: 7.25 gms
Fats: 8.48 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains