Uttapam is a classic South Indian food but is legendary all through India. It is a recipe you are able to fearlessly opt to experiment and also be innovative with and is prepared making use of numerous ingredients like tomatoes, onions, carrots and any veggies of your choice. It is very easy, quick and innovative recipe. As oats and vegetables are rich in fiber it keeps full for longer time.
- Grind oats to a coarse powder and put into a bowl.
- Add gram flour, yogurt, salt and sufficient water to make a batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Grease with little oil.
- Take a ladle full of batter and spread on the pan.
- Sprinkle all vegetables on uttapam. When the underside becomes golden, flip.
- Sprinkle little oil around corners and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the other side becomes equally golden
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Oats- 15gms
- Gram flour- 1tbsp
- Curd- 2tbsp
- Capsicum- 25gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25gms (finely chopped)
- Carrots- 25gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 25gms (finely chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander- 3tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 129 kcals
Carbohydrates: 124.5 gms
Proteins: 6.55 gms
Fats: 6.7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains