OATS SCRAMBLE EGG
Delicious eggs scrambled with oats…!!!
Eggs scrambled with oats is an easy and protein-packed recipe to get your day off to an energetic start and cooked in less oil and capsicum. Wrap in a warmed multigrain wheat tortilla in your breakfast or with green salads in your lunch.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a non-stick pan and keep it aside.
- In a bowl crack the eggs and separate the egg yolks.
- Add capsicum, oats, almond milk, green chili, ginger garlic paste, salt and black pepper powder in the egg whites and whisk until gets smooth.
- In a non-stick pan heat the oil put onions and cook for 2 minutes then pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Stir constantly the until eggs are cooked through.
- Serve with salad or multigrain chapatti and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Egg whites – 2
- Oats – 30 gms (rolled, porridge oats)
- Capsicum – 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Almond milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Green chili – ½ (chopped finely)
- Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tsp
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 2 pinch
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 186 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 20.25 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 236 gms
FATS: 15.3 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains