Oats besan cheela
Oats besan cheela is a quick and healthy breakfast option that tastes good. The main ingredients are oats and besan with some fresh vegetables and spices. The spices gives a pleasant aroma to this cheelas. These savoury pancakes are made thick and tastes almost like omlette. It is a perfect option for vegans. Oats is quite healthy and besan adds the protein factor to the cheela and the addition of veggies makes it a complete meal.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water gradually while mixing till it forms a thick batter.
- Heat a non stick pan. Smear some oil on the pan and pour a ladle full of batter.
- Spread the batter evenly. Let it cook for couple of minutes until one side is cooked.
- Flip and cook the other side also. Cheelas will become slightly crisp.
- Remove from the pan and serve immediately with curd.
- Oats- 20 gms
- Besan- 15 gms
- Spinach- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrots- 25 gms (grated)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder- ¼ tsp
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 112 kcals
Carbohydrates: 160.3 gms
Proteins: 5.85 gms
Fats: 7.62 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains