Oats and tomato soup
Oats tomato soup is easy, healthy and tasty soup that can be make very quickly. The healthy factor about this soup is that there is no cream or corn flour used. The addition of oats make this soup thick and creamy even without addition of cream and corn flour. Oats are rich in fiber, protein and healthy nutrients in addition to these it gives nice thickness and creaminess to the soup.
- Heat pot and add oil in it.
- Add garlic and onion to fry, saute well till onions edges turns golden.
- Now add carrots and oats and fry for a minute.
- Add in the tomatoes and mix well. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, salt and mix well. Cook for sometime.
- Blend oats tomato mixture into blender till smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into pan and add black pepper powder and remaining broth and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Adjust salt and consistency of the soup.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Tomatoes- 50 gms
- Oats- 15 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (roughly chopped)
- Carrot- 25 gms (roughly chopped)
- Garlic cloves- 5-6
- Fresh coriander- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ¾ tsp
- Vegetable broth- 200 ml
- Oil- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 142 kcals
Carbohydrates: 129 gms
Proteins: 8.05 gms
Fats: 6.84 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains