Oats and egg Omelette
This power packed combination of eggs and oats makes a healthy kick start to the day for all.
Oatmeal is a low glycemic index food and eggs are with high amounts of omega-3 which leads to lowering the diabetes, reducing bad Cholesterol. Also, being low in calories and high in fiber, it becomes an ideal food to reduce weight. So, don’t wait to make this super effective hearty breakfast.
- Combine all the ingredients except egg in a bowl and make a batter.
- Then add egg and beat them till becomes frothy.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Pour the oats and egg batter in the pan.
- When one side of omelette gets cooked; flip the other side and cook until it gets done.
- Off the flame and serve it hot.
- Oats – ¼ cup (powdered)
- Egg – 1 egg white
- Soya milk – 1 tbsp
- Onions – 15 gms (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 15 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 15 gms (finely chopped)
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 2 pinches
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 184 Kcals.
PROTEIN: 6.08 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 24.6 gms
FATS: 7.44 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains