Oats and dal soup
Soup contains a high quantity of water that nourishes your body cells and keeps your skin fresh. Soup is a natural and healthy option that can be prepared in various ways. The best part of the soup is that it has lots of variety. This oats and dal soup gives a feeling of fullness and it’s very healthy and easy to make soup.
- Heat oil in a pan then add cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add onion and fry till translucent.
- Now add tomato and capsicum and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add moong dal, turmeric powder and garlic and saute for 5 minutes then add water and cook dal till ¾ cooked.
- Now add oats and cook on low flame till completely cook. Keep the consistency of the soup as you want.
- Put lemon juice, mint and mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Oats- 15 gms
- Yellow moong dal- 15 gms
- Capsicum- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice- ¾ tsp
- Garlic cloves- 3-4 (finely chopeed)
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mint leaves- 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 140 kcals
Carbohydrates: 128 gms
Proteins: 7.75 gms
Fats: 7.034 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains