Oats and chicken soup
Oats and chicken soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that you can try for lunch and dinner. Oats are incredibly nutritious and delicious. It’s very healthy and nourishing to make this chicken soup. Oatmeal is very filling and help to lose weight. It helps to lower cholesterol levels also.
- Heat oil in a pan then add cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add onion and saute for 5 miuntes.
- Now add tomatoes and cook till becomes soft then add shredded chicken and saute for a minute.
- Add salt and black pepper powder, mix and cook for few seconds.
- Now add chicken stock and mix well.
- Add oats and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.
- Chicken- 50 gms (boiled & shredded)
- Oats- 15 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (chopped)
- Cumin seeds- ¾ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Chicken stock- 200 ml (water in which chicken is boiled)
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 171 kcals
Carbohydrates: 119.27 gms
Proteins: 20.25 gms
Fats: 7.9 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains