Nutritious jowar and tomato cheela
Traditionally cheela is a thin pancake made of gram flour, but this nutritious cheela uses a healthy combination of jowar flour, gram flour & wheat flour. This cheela is rich in proteins & vitamins. It is very healthy and nutritious. It take less time to cook. You can make it for breakfast and snacks.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency by using water.
- Heat a non stick pan and grease it with little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on pan and spread it in a circular motion.
- Cook on low flame till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or curd.
- Jowar flour- 15 gms
- Wheat flour- 15 gms
- Gram flour- 15 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopeed)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Carrot- 25 gms (grated)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander- 3tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Water- as required
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 202 kcals
Carbohydrates: 29.12 gms
Proteins: 6.962 gms
Fats: 6.408 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains