This recipe is a very nutritious and a healthy one, when compared to the tradtional recipe of besan chilla. it consists of cereal, pulse and veggies combination which provides your body with a complete pack of nutrients. This wholesome recipe can be replaced in any meal of the day. It can be made in just a few minutes.
1. Mix Besan, Rawa in a bowl and then add all veggies spices, water and salt (as per consistency) and mix well.
2. Keep it aside for about 15-20 mins (optional).
3. Heat a non stick pan and grease it with oil.
4. Pour the batter on the pan and spread it evenly.
5. Add few drops of oil on top of it and turn it.
Besan: 3/4 cup
Semolina (Rawa): 1/2 cup
Capsicum: 1/2 medium size (grated)
Cabbage: 1/2 cup (grated) or any veggies of your choice
Onions: 1/2 small size (finely chopped)
Tomato: 1/2 small size (finely chopped)
Green chillies: 1 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves: handful
Carrom seeds (Ajwain): 1/2 tsp
Turmeric: a pinch
Coriander powder: 1/4 tsp
Oil: 1 tsp
Water: 3/4 cup
Salt: As per taste
PROTEIN: 6.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 22 gms
FATS: 6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains