Moong dal chat
Moong dal chat is a North Indian recipe which is served as a snack. This nutritious recipe makes for a tasty treat. A combo of protein rich dal and nutria- dense fruits and veggies. Moong dal is very easy to digest. It bounds in fiber and iron also. This chat can be served during tea time and kitty parties. Moong dal chat can be relished anytime during the day.
- Soak moong dal in enough water for half an hour and drain water.
- Add moong dal, water and salt in a deep pan, cook it on a medium flame till it is half done.
- Stir it in between, so that dal will not stick together.
- Strain dal and keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients together, in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve it immediately.
- Yellow moong dal- 30 gms (soaked)
- Carrot- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cucumber-25 gms (finely chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Capsicum- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Pomegranate- 30 gms
- Mint leaves- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Chat masala- ¾ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 156 kcals
Carbohydrates: 26.5 gms
Proteins: 10 gms
Fats: 1 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains