There are quite many types of Indian Chinese food, including the health benefits of manchow soup that consists lot of vegetables and can combine with other ingredients. This nutritious and healthy soup not only has an authentic delicious taste, but also bring some advantages for healthy life. Vegetables in the soup feels satiety and helps to keep in control high risk diseases & also aids in weightloss.
- Chop all the veggies and keep it aside.
- Take a pan heat the oil and add the green chili, garlic and ginger saute for few seconds.
- Then add the chopped spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now, add French beans and mushrooms stir till the mushrooms get light brown.
- Add the cabbage carrot, capsicum and celery.
- Add water 150ml or vegetable broth Stir for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile grind the flaxseeds and put them in the soup for the consistency.
- Lastly add vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Transfer in a bowl garnish with the coriander leaves and enjoy the hot veg manchow soup.
- Cabbage – 15 gms (shredded)
- Carrot – 15 gms (grated)
- Spring onion – 10 gms (chopped)
- Capsicum – 15 gms (chopped)
- Celery – 15 gms (chopped)
- French beans – 10 gms (chopped)
- Mushroom – 10 gms (chopped)
- Oil – 1tsp
- Green chili – 1 finely chopped
- Garlic – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
- Flax seeds – 2 tsp
- Vegetable broth – 150 ml
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp finely chopped
- Salt - As per taste.
ENERGY: 124 kcals.
PROTEINS: 1.46 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 10 gms
FATS: 6.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains