Mixed dal dosa
This dosa is a high protein breakfast recipe that is made with 4 types of dals. Mixed dal dosas are very good for growing toddlers and kids as these provides a good dose of protein and minerals which is essential for growth. There is no rice used in this dosa and is a great for those who are looking for high protein recipes. These dosas are quick to make. It is very nutritious and healthy recipe.
- Wash the lentils well and drain the water, add fresh water and soak it for atleast 4 hours/ overnight.
- Drain the water completely and blend along with ginger, chilli, cumin and salt. Add water and blend to a smooth batter.
- Grease a dosa tawa, heat it well on a medium flame. Pour the ladlefull of batter in the center and spread it quickly.
- Drizzle some oil around the edges. When the dosa is cooked, the edges will become to leave the pan.
- Flip and cook the dosa on other side also until crisp.
- Remove the dosa and serve hot with sambar.
- Urad dal- 10 gms
- Green gram- 10 gms
- Bengal gram (chana dal)- 10 gms
- Tur dal- 10 gms
- Ginger- ½ inch
- Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
- Green chilli- 1
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 178 kcals
Carbohydrates: 22.4 gms
Proteins: 9.2 gms
Fats: 5.64 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains