MIXED BEANS SALAD
Beans are a powerhouse of protein and have a high amount of soluble fibre, which is helpful in keeping blood cholesterol low.
Mixed Beans Salad is a wholesome, healthy and easy to make recipe. It is packed full of flavors and has a zesty vinaigrette dressing. Have this high protein Mixed Bean salad for a midday snack or serve with along with any meal of your choice for a wholesome lunch or dinner.
- Soak the mixed beans of your choice overnight.
- In next morning discard the water of soaked beans wash and boil and keep it aside till then chop all the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed beans and al the chopped vegetables.
- For dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, white vinegar, lemon, mixed herbs, juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
- Mixed beans – 30 gms
- Capsicum – 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Tomato – 25 gms (chopped)
- Cucumber – 25 gms (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- White vinegar – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp (roasted)
- Mixed herbs – ½ tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 176 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 22 gms
PROTEINS: 9 gms
FATS: 5.8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains