MINTY APPLE & CUCUMBER SALAD
Minty Apple Cucumber salad Recipe is a delicious crunchy salad made with apples, cucumbers and some mint leaves.
The mint in the salad adds freshness and the dressing of honey and lemon balance the flavors of salad. There is also a hint of spiciness with the addition of pepper in the salad. There is a great contrast in texture and flavor. Eat it as a summer/winter meal by itself or pair it with a simple soup or along with Lemon Coriander soup and grilled chicken/paneer for a complete meal.
- For dressing: in a small katori take honey, lemon juice, black pepper powder and salt and mix it well and keep it aside.
- For making the Apple Cucumber Salad Recipe, in a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced cucumbers with the apples.
- Add a few chopped mint leaves and the dressing and toss it well. Keep the Apple Cucumber Salad chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with crushed dried mint leaves & Serve this minty Apple Cucumber Salad Recipe along with Lemon Coriander Soup or grilled chicken or with a meal.
- Apple – 1 (sliced)
- Cucumbers – 1 (sliced into semicircle)
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) – 4-5 leaves (roughly chopped)
- Crushed Dried mint leaves for garnishing.
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 145 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 29 gms
PROTEINS: 2 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains